Looking for a festive and fun treat to bring to your holiday party? Look no further than these adorable cake pops! They are easy to make, and everyone will love them. In this blog post, we will show you how to make reindeer cake pops. We will also provide tips on how to decorate them, so they look just like real reindeer!
What Is Reindeer Cake Pops?
Reindeer cake pops are bite-sized treats made with cake and icing. They are shaped like little reindeer and decorated with red candy eyes, pretzels for antlers, and small chocolate chips for the nose. These sweet treats are perfect for any party or gathering during the holiday season!
– 1 box of your favorite cake mix
– 1 can of prepared frosting
– Candy eyes
– Pretzel sticks
– Small chocolate chips or mini M&Ms
1. Preheat oven to 350°F (175°C). Prepare a 9×13-inch baking pan according to package instructions. Bake cake in preheated oven until a toothpick inserted into the center comes out clean, about 25 minutes. Allow the cake to cool completely before proceeding.
2. Once the cake is cooled, crumble it into a large bowl and mix with prepared frosting until fully combined.
3. Form small balls of the mixture into reindeer shapes and place them on a parchment paper-lined baking sheet. Place in the freezer for at least 10 minutes or until firm.
4. Take each frozen reindeer shape and insert a pretzel stick halfway through one side as antlers and two candy eyes on the other side for eyes, pressing lightly to make sure they are secure. Insert two chocolate chips or mini M&Ms into the face for a cute little nose!
5. Melt white or milk chocolate baking chips in a microwave-safe bowl according to package instructions. Dip each reindeer cake pop into the melted chocolate, coating evenly and tapping off any excess.
6. Place finished cake pops onto a parchment paper-lined baking sheet and allows to cool until set. Enjoy!
These festive cake pops are perfect for your next holiday party or gathering! Not only do they look adorable, but they also taste delicious! With just a few simple ingredients and easy steps, you can whip up these cute treats in no time. Give them a try today and show off your creative skills!
It has not been established how many calories and how much fat is in one reindeer cake pop. Please refer to the ingredients used for more information on the nutritional value of these treats. Fats and calories will vary depending on how much of each ingredient is used.
What Kind Of Candy Should I Use For The Nose?
For the nose of the cake pops, you can use small chocolate chips or mini M&Ms. Both options work great and are sure to make your cake pop extra festive! You can also use candy melts to make the nose if desired.
What Kind Of Chocolate Should I Use?
You can use white or milk chocolate for the reindeer cake pops. We recommend melting baking chips, as they are easy to melt and set up quickly. You can also use candy melts if desired. Almond bark or chocolate bark also works well for dipping the cake pops.
How To Make Pretzel Antlers?
To make the pretzel antlers for the reindeer cake pops, you must break two pretzel sticks into pieces. Then insert them halfway through one side of the cake pop so they resemble antlers. Push lightly to ensure they are secure.
What Other Decorations Can I Use?
You can use a variety of decorations to give your reindeer cake pops extra personality! Sprinkles, colored sugar crystals, or festive Christmas confetti all make great additions. You can also roll some of the remaining crumbled cake and frosting mixture into mini balls and attach them as bows around their necks with melted chocolate. Get creative and have fun with it!
Can I Make It For Advance?
Yes, you can make the reindeer cake pops in advance. After dipping each one in melted chocolate and adding your decorations, let them cool completely on a parchment paper-lined baking sheet. Once set, store them in an airtight container for up to 3 days at room temperature or 1 week in the refrigerator.
Reindeer Cake Pops Starbucks
Starbucks has recently introduced its version of reindeer cake pops! These are made with moist vanilla cake and a creamy white chocolate coating, topped with festive sprinkles. They are available in select stores during the holiday season, so be sure to pick up some for your next celebration!
Cake Pop Variations:
If you’d like to change the flavor of your reindeer cake pops, try using different cake mixes and frosting flavors. Red velvet cake mix with cream cheese frosting would be a delicious combination! Or how about funfetti cake mix with vanilla buttercream? The possibilities are endless! Once your reindeer are complete, they’re ready to be enjoyed by all! Serve them as part of a holiday dessert spread or package them up in cellophane bags and give them away as gifts. With their adorable design and tasty flavor, these festive reindeer cake pops will be the hit of any party this season! Enjoy!
These reindeer cake pops are so cute and festive, they’re sure to be a hit at any holiday gathering! They’re easy to make and are a fun way to get everyone in the holiday spirit. With just a few simple ingredients, these tasty treats will have everyone talking! So grab your supplies and whip up some of these delicious cake pops today! Happy Holidays!
Q: What kind of chocolate should I use for the reindeer cake pops?
A: You can use white or milk chocolate baking chips, candy melts almond bark or chocolate bark for these cake pops.
Q: How long does the reindeer cake pop last?
A: The reindeer cake pops will last up to 3 days at room temperature in an airtight container or 1 week in the refrigerator.
Q: Are Starbucks’ Reindeer Cake Pops available year-round?
A: No, Starbucks’ Reindeer Cake Pops are only available during the holiday season in select stores.
END OF CONTENT